Happy Memorial Day!
It's no secret that Combat Mindset holds great admiration for the men and women in our military. Our very name is synonymous with military tactics – and is used to by many units to define the situational awareness you need when you're in a war zone.
As we observe another Memorial Day, please take a moment and realize that its about more than boats and burgers… It's about the men and women that gave the ultimate sacrifice while serving our great country. It's a time to be grateful for our many freedoms and a time to honor those men and women who fought to make it happen.
Buuuut…. its also the start of bikini season, too!
If you've been feeling down and depressed – or even frustrated – when it comes to your health and fitness… Look no further! Our fitness programs will unleash your inner hero and drive you forward to victory.
Keep reading for our Memorial Day (and the opening of our Garland studio)
Whether you're a child, teen or adult – our programs are an excellent way to unite with an empowering training staff to get:
- Tremendous focus and confidence
- Incredibly fit, toned and flexible
- Increased self-control, discipline and determination
- Quality time alone or to spend with your kids
- An awesome group of people and a positive circle of influence to call your very own.
So, to celebrate Memorial Day – we'll take 35% off any of our programs!
For 24 hours only – be brave and let the fun begin!
Click here now to schedule a strategy session and lock in these rates!
- If you’ve tried everything under the sun to get (and stay) in shape or to become less stress, worried and anxious about things…
- Or to get your child to be respectful, pay more attention & get better grades in school…
- Or to just add some fun and excitement to your lives…
Get ready to put on your workout clothes and embrace your inner hero because you’ll see some AMAZING changes in your life with our programs!
Wishing you all the best,
Get Our Safety Briefs!
Like the post above? Then you'll kill for our briefs, where we keep you up-to-date with stuff that matters.