Personal training is the perfect avenue for individuals and athletes of all ages, abilities and fitness levels who would benefit from a more personalized approach to self defense and fitness, such as those:
- With medical concerns or injuries
- Who need more motivation
- Who want increased accountability
- Who have stopped seeing gains in fitness or weight loss
- Who have specialized or sport-specific training needs
So whether you’re feeling as if you’re floundering in class or simply want to quicken your skill development, personal training can help. And through the careful guidance of our certified instructors, you’ll achieve any goal, no matter what it is.
FOCUSED TRAINING FOR NEW PERSONAL BESTS
Whether you’re completely new to self defense or exercise… or a seasoned athlete, our personal training can give you the 1:1 focused attention you need to get the results you want. Our coaching staff will work with you to formulate your very own personalized training regimen that caters to your specific schedule, needs and goals. We can also work in concert with your doctor or physical therapist to create the safest, most effective plan for you, without compromising results.
Combat Mindset also offers semi-private training sessions at our studio if you prefer working out with a partner. Whether you choose to work-out with a spouse, bridesmaid, friend, sibling or parent, this is an incredibly effective option as studies have shown that having a work out buddy makes you more accountable, improves the quality of your workout (nothing wrong with a little friendly competition), and is flat-out more fun.
- Are you looking for a way to reenergize your training?
- Do you want to learn the fundamentals of fitness or self defense?
- Do you need to improve your confidence and command of techniques?
- Do you need to lose body fat and get toned?
- Do you want to improve your max strength, endurance, flexibility or agility?
- Do you want to live and feel a more secure life?
- Do you want to live better, feel better and be better?
Then Combat Mindset’s personal training program is for you.
You’re about to elevate your skills to an entirely new level.
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Rosemary J / real estate agent
The workshop was amazing! I learned I had been living with a false sense of security and the psychology of a crime can be even scarier than the crime itself…
Jessica K / legal assistant
Very good classes. They teach real world applications for fighting and focus on situational fighting, rather than form alone.
Haylee J / student
Most people go through life without much thought about their personal safety, or what they would do in a bad situation. This class really opened my eyes.
Jason B / parent
We enrolled our daughter to protect herself for the rest of her life. As a parent, it’s the best life insurance policy out there. Thank you Michael!